The ingredients are:
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 5 1/2 cup of flour
- 2 1/2 tsp of bread machine yeast
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- grated orange peel
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pf warm milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- powder sugar for icing
- sprinkles, writing icing for decorating
1. Put the milk, OJ, MELTED butter, eggs and sugar in the bread machine.
2. Put flour, salt, orange peel. Make a hole in the middle and put the yeast. Select DOUGH cycle.
3. Once it is done it will look like a balloon, like picture #4.
After that, you have to take the dough out, punch it to deflate it, and roll it. Then cut it into a rectangle.
You can then cut strips about 1/4 inch think. Roll them like "snakes."
Now to form the bunnies:
1. Make the shape of a U
2. Take the right strip and cross it over the left strip
Bake @ 350 for 15 minutes
Meanwhile, make your favorite glaze. For this I just combined some powder sugar and some orange juice until reaching the desired consistency. Glaze while warm. The kids decorated them with store bought "writing icing" and make the bunny's face!