- 1 package of Ritz crackers
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of light sour cream (if you want it creamier, I use plain yogurt (about 1/2 a cup), I do not like it too sour)
- 4-5 chicken breasts, cooked
- Salt and pepper
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1/4 butter melted
- chicken stock
- poppy seeds, optional
- Jasmine rice
Pretty much self explanatory:
- Cook the chicken in the stock, let cool.
- Mix the sour cream, the yogurt, the soup and seeds
- Cube the chicken and add it to the soup mixture
- Put mixture in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish
- Crush the Ritz crackers (I put them in food processor) and sprinkle over dish
- Pour melted butter on top. Meanwhile, start cooking the rice.
- Bake @ 350 35 to 40 minutes.
Serve over rice. The pepper kinda looks like poppy seeds!
Try it it is delish! Practical, economical and fast to make. Perfect meal for a busy family.
The 36th Avenue